Soil Moisture Sensor Module
This Soil Moisture Sensor Module can be used to detect the moisture of soil or judge if there is water around the sensor, let the plants in your garden reach out for human help.Insert this module into the soil and then adjust the on-board potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity. The sensor would outputs logic HIGH/LOW when the moisture is higher/lower than the threshold set by the potentiometer. With help of this sensor, it will be realizable to make the plant remind you : Hey, I am thirsty now, please give me some water.
- 1. This is a simple water sensor can be used to detect soil moisture when the soil moisture deficit module outputs a high level, and vice versa output low. Use this sensor produced an automatic plant waterer device, so that the plants in your garden without people to manage.
- 2. Sensitivity adjustable the blue digital potentiometer adjustment (Figure)
- 3. Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- 4. Module dual output mode, digital output, analog output more accurate.
- 5. With fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- 6. PCB size: 3cm * 1.6cm
- 7. Power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green)
- 8. Comparator LM393 chip, stable
- Interface Description (4-wire)
1. VCC: .3 V-5V
2. GND: GND
3. DO: digital output interface (0 and 1)
4. AO: Analog Output Interface
- Instructions for use
1. Soil moisture module is most sensitive to the ambient humidity is
generally used to detect the moisture content of the soil.
2. Module to reach the threshold value is set in the soil moisture, DO port
output high, when the the soil humidity exceeds a set threshold value, the
module D0 output low;
3. The digital output D0 can be connected directly with the microcontroller
to detect high and low by the microcontroller to detect soil moisture;
4. The digital outputs DO shop relay module can directly drive the buzzer
module, which can form a soil moisture alarm equipment;
5. Analog output AO and AD module connected through the AD converter, you
can get more precise values of soil moisture;