This breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver features adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection, and five different microstep resolutions (down to 1/16-step). It operates from 8 V to 35 V and can deliver up to approximately 1 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (it is rated for 2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).
100% Brand new and high quality.
Model: A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
- 1. Suitable for driving stepper motors below 8V ~ 35V 2A;
- 2. Very simple step direction control interface;
- 3. Five different stepping modes: full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16;
- 4. Adjustable potentiometer can adjust the maximum current output, can get better step rate;
- 5. Automatic current decay mode detection / selection;
- 6. High heat will result circuit cut, undervoltage lockout, crossover current protection;
- 7. Ground short-circuit protection and load short-circuit protection
Product Shape: Same as the picture show